If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Black and White Easter



Poetikat is not hosting Sepia Saturday this week but I wanted to share this fun Easter snapshot.
From left to right
the silly boy on the clothesline pole is my brother, he is now a very successful writer and professor, hard to believe from this picture, huh?
I am second
then my friends Sissy and Rebecca
My other brother is on the right - the one eating an egg - he is an electrician and the guy you want to wire your new home if you want it done right.
This picture would of been Easter afternoon while we outside in our little neighborhood hunting eggs.
First on Easter morning, the Easter Bunny would of filled our baskets with candy and hid them around the house. Then we would get dressed in our new Easter clothes and go to Sunday School and Church.
Mom would cook a wonderful Easter lunch, and then we kids would play outside.

Wishing you all a special Easter tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture! Your hair is precious. Your memories are so very similar to mine. Wishing you a very happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is GREAT! Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the Easter bonnets my sister and I wore! It was so much fun dressing up in our Easter dresses, church shoes, hats and gloves. I really miss that tradition today...

    Jerri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐