If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, June 20, 2011

our "pool"

The grandchildren love to play outside but it is so hot here
so I rigged up this pool in the shade for them.
Anyone recognize what it is?
the lid from the Little Tikes turtle sandbox

They also have a great time playing with this watering can
that belonged to their great great granddad. 

I expect in a few years that they will need a fancier pool to keep them happy
but I am sure enjoying that simple things are fun and keep them interested and active.

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing how Gavin and Elizabeth play together so well. While I'm sure they have their moments, it's wonderful to see them growing up together. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids have fun with anything to do with water. They look like they are having a great time. Love your old watering can!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very neat to have cousins so close in age to grow up together. My 2 and my sisters 2 were close and had fun together. Of course 3 boys and 1 girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐