If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, June 21, 2012

May Toes! or tomatoes

Grand daughter spent the night with us this week.
Early that next morning,  she helped me pick her favorite vegetable from our little backyard garden.
She calls them " may toes" and she always says it with exclamation,
Elizabeth is a very enthusiastic toddler.  

she has some crazy bed hair, doesn't she?
I brushed it a little but decided it look cute and to just let her momma deal with it.  


6 comments:

  1. Isn't she just a doll! I can't believe how she's grown! May Toes is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has grown so much!!! What a sweet helper to pick May Toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Toes and Baby E! What a sweet combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elizabeth's hair--so pretty! She is such a cute little helper. Love the may toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my what a beautiful head of hair she has, I would leave it as is all of trhe time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐