If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crocheted baby pattern

I blogged about these crocheted babies a couple of years ago and still get emails and  comments about them.
Several have asked for the pattern but I did not have it.  

I spent this past weekend at my parents and helped my mom clean out some things,  including a good portion of her craft and sewing supplies.
She found her original pattern for the crocheted dolls in a storage tub of fabric.
It does not make much sense me but she said real crocheters will understand it.
scanned copy of  Mom's instructions

So,  if you want to crochet a blanket baby, hope this helps.  

8 comments:

  1. My Grandmother made these for the twins when they were very little! Ours are packed away in a box somewhere but I know we are missing one of the hands. Yours look very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet! Makes me wish I had a grand daughter. Maybe, someday!
    I'm glad you like my patriotic quilt. Hope you and your family have had a great July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I'm not much of a crocheter but my daughter is. I've got to show her these and see if she'd like tomake them for her sisters for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom made my sisters and I dolls like this when we were little. They had a hole in the back so we could move the head and hands while hold it. It was fun to make them look like real, moving babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone know what the numbers are at the bottom of the 2nd page? I understand the rest of the directions just not those numbers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure but I don’t think they mean anything as far as the instructions for the baby.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐