If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

List update, today's shopping, and my 5 little ones

I posted my list yesterday and you all had some nice comments and some funny comments too- thank you!
I worked hard yesterday and surprised myself getting so much of the list done.
One year old JJ was here but he was so tired from the busy weekend that he took 2 long naps. That gave me lots of work time. He sat happily in his stroller with some toys while I worked in the front yard. 


Grandson Braeden is with me today. 
We did just a couple errands this morning. 
We stopped at Dollar Tree and got these
The Airborne is their item of the week. I don't like to swallow pills, especially big vitamin pills. This Airborne has lots of vitamins in it and will be easier to swallow. 

The next stop was my favorite  thrift store. Sorry, no amazing furniture finds today........
There were 19 of us here Easter Eve. I decided we needed to add some forks to our kitchen and was happy to find these - All 11 for $1.
Shorts for the youngest grandsons. Some were 50 cents, some were $1.

Little boy shirts
A 3 yard length of a heavy cotton knit for $3 - I think it could sew up to a great summer top

We had a very fun Easter Eve. The grands like hunting and dyeing eggs but after supper, they seemed to like playing with play dough the best.

8 comments:

  1. You seem to find lots of nice clothes for your grandchildren on your shopping jaunts. I bet that is really appreciated by their parents. Lists - LOVE THEM. I plan a master weekly list every Sunday night and then update daily. In good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondered why we didn't Face Time yesterday? Your blog explains why. Good buys in your thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. List went down Yipee for you. Nice finds. Looks like a fun time when all the grandkids are together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandbabies are sooo cute. I'm impressed with your finds. One thing I do miss about the city is shopping.

    Glad you had a nice Easter.

    Hugs,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy
    www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that you find all these great clothes at such bargain prices for your grandchildren. I was at a huge thrift store in Chicago yesterday and they had so many clothes (children AND adults) that one would literally need almost all day just to look through their selection. My friend that I was with found some fantastic shirts for her little boy. Doesn't it feel good to get things crossed off your to-do list?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grands are beautiful!! Wish I could mark a few things off my list but with this week being spring break I can hardly keep up with the regular stuff. Nothing better than a trip to the dollar tree for me too. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was one of the fun things when becoming a grandma...playing with play dough again! Oh the smell of play dough / just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading about your thrift store finds. I went to my local Dollar Tree yesterday only to find that they are moving. At least they will be in the same town, just a little more out of the way though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐