If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

CVS this week

There are some great deals to be had at CVS this week.  I've read about deals on men's deodorant, toothpaste and shampoos. My stockpiles on those are big enough so didn't buy any more but I did gets these deals. 
2 16 roll packs of Charming
2 bottles mouthwash
2 bottles dish soap
4 boxes cereal 
And not shown - 2 gallons milk
Everything I bought was on sale, I used a coupon on everything and $25 in ECBs from last week. 
I owed $9.03 and I paid that with a prepaid debit card I got from a survey.

I got back $13 ECBs to use later. 


I got a mailer from CVS with a coupon for 25% off any regular price purchase. I hardly ever buy anything there that is not on sale so I don't know how much good it will do me. 
But at the top of the page, all my CVS savings are listed for the last 12 months.
All the savings added up in one place are more than I would of guessed it would be. 
Again, the way to really save at CVS is to shop there consistently and let the savings from one week roll into the next.


The Monday holiday is still affecting what I am getting done this week. I never do much housework on Tuesdays as I usually have my youngest grandson all day. I did get the laundry done and the CVS shopping done today but that's about it.
I plan on making out a minimum to do list and working fast and furious on it tomorrow morning- I'll let you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐