If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, September 20, 2015

CVS - one from last week and one from this week

This first transaction from is from last week's CVS sale ad so it can't be done right now, but there is a similar deal this week on Puffs tissues.  

I started with $13 in extracare bucks and wanted to stock up on facial tissue.  I had coupons from last week's newspaper for the Kleenex.  

I bought a 6 pack of paper towels, 12 boxes of tissues and 2 sodas.  After coupons I spent $8.99 and got back $5 extracare bucks.  





I almost didn't go to CVS this week but I watched LASavings8 YouTube video about her shopping deals and we were up and dressed in plenty of time to go to church so we stopped on the way.  

As usual, fixed up my list of deals I wanted to do by clipping the product feature from the weekly ad and gluing them to a sheet of paper,  then I use a paperclip to attach my coupons, extracare bucks and CVS card.  
Organization is the key to getting the best deals! 
2 toothpaste, 2 tooth brushes, 4 little eye shadows,and a bag of candy. 
I didn't buy much but am so glad I went.  I spent just 73 cents and got back $7 extracare bucks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐