If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

FetchRewards - quick and easy shopping reward program

http://www.fetchrewards.com/

Fetch Rewards is a new program, like Ibotta, but much simpler.  
All you do is scan in your receipt from whatever store you shop at, within 2 weeks,  and points are added to your account.  You earn 200 points for every receipt.  If you buy any of the 250 or so featured products.  You’ll get even more points.  
You can cash in with as few as 3000 points for things like Amazon cards, restaurant cards, etc.  

I got the app on Sunday and then I rounded up my last 2 weeks of receipts.  
Below you can see where I scanned in my receipts from the last 2 weeks when I got the Fetch app.  





 If you sign up under me,  you will get 2000 points and I’ll get 2000 points. 
You don’t have to join under me though.  

My referral code is 

E6TNG


I have my FetchRewards app on my iPad but it work on any smart phone or tablet as long it has a camera.  

Thanks for reading and happy shopping to you.  

11 comments:

  1. I just downloaded the Fetch Rewards app using you referral code, thanks for sharing that. I'm glad they recognize the commissary, that's unusual. I love using these apps to save money. Right now my favorite is Flipp, it browses the sales flyers in your area to help you shop. Also, I loved your idea of writing down the vegetables to use up on your fridge from your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I just downloaded Fetch using your referral code. Thanks! I will be using my points for Amazon Gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just redeemed an Amazon card for $3.00 to test it out. Worked perfectly!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up! I will download this using your referral code. I want to use your referral code as I have learned so many things from you reading your blog! Funny thing is, my dental hygienist told me about Ibotta just yesterday and I loaded it onto my phone. I like that you said Fetch is simpler though and I prefer simple. Not only that, I don't recall you getting credit on Ibotta for scanning your receipts unless you used their coupons on those receipts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info Rhonda. Just joined and used your referral code. Thanks and Have a great day, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to wait until November when I get a new cell phone, and then I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this app or program - thank you! I tried Ibotta last year and it was too complicated, so gave up on it. This one sounds simple. I will be sure to join using your code number.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined using your code! Thanks for sharing about this app!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I downloaded this and used your referral code. Look forward to giving it a try; I think it will be easier than Ibotta. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just signed up for this and used your referral code!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing I love my savings apps i will add this one soon and use your code.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐